Dr. Magee completed his adult reconstruction fellowship at the University of Utah along with a Penn State orthopaedic surgery residency and general surgery internship at the Milton S. Hershey medical center in Hershey, PA. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Washington, DC, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Boston College.
An active volunteer, Dr. Magee has donated his time to Operation Smile since 1996, organizing fundraisers and service missions in the United States, China, Colombia, Russia and the Middle East. He is also active in the Utah Chapter of Operation Walk, a private, not-for-profit, volunteer medical service organization that provides free joint replacement in developing countries and in the United States. Operation Walk also educates in-country orthopaedic surgeons, physical therapists, and other health care professionals about advanced treatments and surgical techniques for diseases of the hip and knee joints.
Dr. Magee also serves patients at his South Ogden Location – serving the Weber, Box Elder, and Morgan communities. Visit www.mageehipandknee.com for more information.
- Undergraduate: Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Medical: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
- General Surgery Internship: Penn State, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Penn State, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Fellow AAOS American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fell AAHKS American Academy Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Operation Smile
- Operation Walk, Utah Chapter